What does this Award mean?
This includes earning an ARDA Circle of Excellence (ACE) Award, the highest level of excellence within the industry, for the company’s successful efforts in earning a J.D. Power certification in 2022.
The annual ARDA Awards recognize the top resorts, teams, individuals, and projects in the vacation ownership industry.
This year, the awards were presented during ARDA’s annual spring conference in Orlando, Fla.
Thoughts from the executives
“At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, our caring, courageous, and creative team members show their passion for our mission and dedication to customer obsession every day.”
“I’m proud to lead this team, and was excited to see so many deserving groups earn our industry’s top honor,” said John Staten, President and Chief Executive Officer at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Incorporated.
“While our award winners may come from different areas of our business, they share a common goal: to use best-in-class customer service and innovation to drive the industry forward.”
Who were the award recipients?
The company’s award recipients represent several teams and departments, such as sales, performance marketing, finance, customer experience, training and development, design, resort operations, and more.
Notably, the company’s J.D. Power Certification team earned the ACE Innovation Leadership Award.
In 2022, Holiday Inn Club Vacations was recognized by J.D. Power for providing “An Outstanding Customer Service Experience” with its Owner Support team.
The first time a company in the vacation ownership industry has earned this prestigious certification.
The Awards that holiday got
In total, Holiday Inn Club Vacations received 12 ARDA Awards:
- D. Power Certification Team– ACE Innovation Leadership Award
- Cape Canaveral Beach Resort Signature Sales Team– Sales Team
- Frank Wang– Salesperson: In-House
- Garrett Andrijiszyn– Sales Verification Loan Officer/Quality Assurance Officer
- Corporate Payroll Team– Business Administration or Operations Team
- Owner Support/CX Team– Owner/Customer Relations Team
- Monica Schaffer– Owner/Customer Relations Manager
- Academy of Learning and Development Team– Training and Development Team
- Orange Lake Resort Activities Team– Activities Program Team
- Gokul Shanadi– Resort Department Manager
- New Member Journey– Owner/Guest/Customer Engagement or Communications Campaign
- Tahoe Ridge Resort – Ridge Pointe Building– Refurbishment: Unit
The Holiday Inn Club Vacations team is growing, with hundreds of open roles across its offices and network of resorts. For more information on open positions, visit hicv.com/careers.