Traveler preferences have evolved, with more than half of today’s leisure travelers saying that easy access to walking trails and wellness activities as a top amenity they consider when selecting lodging accommodations.
In recognition of this – and its longstanding commitment to help guests maintain holistic wellbeing on the road.
How to use Sleep Inn
The Sleep Inn brand, known for its serene, nature-inspired design and proximity to top outdoor destinations, has teamed with AllTrails to make it easier than ever for adventure-seeking travelers to connect with nature.
Started recently, as part of the new collaboration with the world’s largest and most trusted outdoor app.
Sleep Inn guests at participating Sleep Inn hotels will be able to scan a QR code in the lobby to access a list of nearby trails curated by AllTrails that guests can easily access during their stay.
Guests may also browse AllTrails’ extensive library of more than 750,000+ miles of hiking, biking and running trails available to them.
Enjoy the perks of AllTrails’ premium offering, AllTrails+, which includes the ability to download maps for offline use, view immersive trail previews and more – for free for one month.
Thoughts from the executives
“Today’s modern guests know it’s not just about getting from Point A to Point B, equally important is uncovering new opportunities to engage all five senses along the way.”
“It’s why every Sleep Inn hotel is thoughtfully designed to serve as a stylish sanctuary, so guests can unwind easily and wake up rested to fully enjoy the travel experiences that matter most,” said Cathy Hartman, vice president, brand strategy, Choice Hotels.
“It’s also why we’re committed to teaming with brands that share our dedication to empowering guests to live – and explore – better.”
“Whether a seasoned adventurer looking for a new experience off-the-beaten path, or a road warrior wanting to reconnect with nature after a long travel day, our collaboration with AllTrails ensures Sleep Inn guests can maximize their travel experience and explore each destination with ease.”
What AllTrails offers
With 550 Sleep Inn hotels open and in the pipeline, the collaboration with AllTrails provides guests with the latest maps, photos, reviews and directions for some of the country’s most popular trails and walking paths, including:
- Cougar and Alice Knight Loop, a serene loop ideally suited for running, strolling and bird watching, located near the Sleep Inn in Charleston, West Virginia.
- Memorial Causeway Trail, a popular six-mile running and biking path near the Sleep Inn Clearwater-St. Petersburg in Florida.
- Veteran’s Park Trail, a water-front path ideal for running, walking and nature-watching situated near the Sleep Inn in Union, Tennessee.
- White Trail, a 1.5-mile out-and-back path, ideally suited for guests of the Sleep Inn Near Penn State who want to hike popular Mount Nittany but don’t have time for the full loop.
What the partnership offers
Teaming with AllTrails is just one of many ways Sleep Inn provides guests with a unique and memorable experience.
Starting this summer, Sleep Inn – which features 90% of its hotels located within an hour-and-a-half of a national park.
Sleep Inn will also bring back its popular Inspired by Nature Sweepstakesto give one lucky traveler and their guest the chance to experience one of four spectacular U.S. national parks.
Sleep Inn hotels are designed with the modern traveler in mind, offering fresh design elements inspired by nature at an affordable price, including:
- Complimentary, premium access to the BetterSleep app, which provides customizable sleep sounds, tranquil meditations, and a selection of relaxing bedtime stories.
- Nature-inspired décor, featuring soft colors, warm wood-tones and blackout shades for a more restful stay.
- Airy guestrooms, featuring cozy furniture, plush pillows and crisp linens.
- Proprietary bath amenities, infused with essential oils and peaceful sandalwood scents.
- Dream Cup, a before-bed beverage station offering an array of caffeine-free herbal teas to help guests relax.
- Complimentary hot breakfast and Wi-Fi, fitness centers and many hotels feature swimming pools.
Sleep Inn hotels are also part of the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty program from Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE:CHH).
Choice Privileges membership is free, offering fast rewards, including bonus points, airline miles, or credits for premium coffee and shared rides through the exclusive, one-of-a kind, Your Extras program.
Launching this spring, Choice’s recently announced new cobrand credit card will enable members to earn points even faster, including on everyday purchases.